Thursday, November 14, 2013

Blue collection




The collect of blue things we created in art say a lot about us. It reveals the time we live in and the interests of this era. There is an iphone case that I can see, which reveals the time. If you were to show this picture to people who lived 100 years ago, they wouldn't know what half the things there are. It also shows we are diverse. Everyone has their own their own interests and I don't see any two of the same thing. This partially reflects my personal taste. I like to keep things in order and what a better way then to order things than color. Also I have a lot of junk lying around my house like the table. Don't get me wrong, it's not a bunch of junk, it's art. Portia Munson will agree with me on this. That is her collecting of blue things above. She inspired us to make this collection and is a good artist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment